- The Challenge
- Features »
- The Challenge in brief »
- To register »
- Partners »
- The prizes »
- Spokespersons »
- Support kit »
- The winners »
- Media »
- Highlights »
- FAQ »
- Rules »
From March 1 to April 11, make a commitment not to smoke for 6 weeks and qualify to win one of many prizes!
Participate in the Challenge in your own way: alone, with the help of a non-smoking sponsor or by teaming up with another smoker who also wants to quit.
- I Quit
- I HelpI help
Most former smokers say the same thing: it's easier to quit smoking when you feel you've got support. That being the case, what better way to KO the smoking habit than as part of a team? Whether you're a non-smoker or a smoker who'd like to butt out for good, you can help someone in your circle free him- or herself from cigarettes.
- Tools and ResourcesTools and resources
Download the following tools to support you in your decision to quit smoking.
- Participant's FileParticipant's file
A practical and customized tool to help you succeed in the Challenge! (You must be registered to use the Participant's file)
Join us to be part of a network of motivating and motivated followers. Whether for consulting messages or for contributing, don't miss paying a visit. You'll see: motivation grows with use!
- Work EnvironmentWork environment
Living smoke-free is one of the best decisions a person can make for his or her health, and among the people in your circle there must certainly be smokers who want to quit.
Support them by promoting the Quit to Win! Challenge in your organization.
About the Challenge
- The Quit to Win! Challenge is a health promotion campaign for people who wish to stop smoking. The purpose of this campaign is to improve the quality of life and life expectancy of individuals through behaviour modification.
- For the participant, the Challenge consists of not smoking, i.e., not inhaling smoke or using any product that contains tobacco, such as cigarettes, cigars, cigarillos, pipes, etc., without being limited to the preceding, for a minimum period of six weeks from March 1 to April 11, 2013, inclusive.
- A duly registered participant who successfully completes the Challenge and meets the conditions of its rules and regulations may win a prize for entering if that participant is still a non-smoker at the time the winners are announced.
- Registration is free and any person who registers may withdraw from the Challenge at any time by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Challenge
- I Quit
- I Help
- Tools and Resources
- Participant's File
- Work Environment